- Desktop cnc router with table and gantry on short table legs
- Robust aluminum structure
- Stepper motorization, more precise on small working dimensions
- 800 W spindle with rotation speed up to 24,000 rpm
- Table with T-slots for fixing your parts
- Ball screw drive
- Standard toolbox
The highlights of this desktop router:
- Easy-to-use desktop router with plenty of customization possibilities.
- Designed and produced for intensive professional use.
- Machining plate materials in various sectors as aeronautics, plastics and composites, precision mechanics, aluminum processing, advertising and POS …
- Table with short legs, useful size form 200×400 mm to 600×400 mm as standard and much more as a special product.
- CNC numerical controls operating in ISO code (G-code and M-code).
Some of the materials that can be machined:
(depending on the electro-spindle and the tool chosen)
- Rigid plastics (PMMA-PC-PS-PVC-ABS ..)
- Expanded plastics and cellular sheets
- Rigid foams (PU- PS-…)
- Semi-rigid foams
- Composite materials for building
- Composite materials for industry (polyester resin filled with glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.)
- Woods and derivatives
- Polyester resins
- Light alloys with aluminum base or copper base
- Steels and stainless steel sheets
- Soft stones, marble, granite (engraving only) etc …
Some components from this desktop router:
800 W power spindle
800 W spindle with adjustable rotation speed up to 24,000 rpm. Water cooling system to guarantee a standing and optimal level of efficiency.
HIWIN® guide rails
HIWIN® prismatic guide rails ensure the rigidity of your CNC router for a more precise cut even on harder materials.
Ball screw drive
Ball screws convert the rotary motion of motors into translation on an axis. This system transmits significant forces, offers high positioning accuracy and guarantees foolproof reliability.
CNC desktop controls
You can directly control your desktop cnc router from your computer via USB port. Mach3 allows you to take control of your router without the need for an HMI console.
You can also plug in a USB drive directly with your G-code scripts to start crafting objects.
Developed by Fuling, known for its efficient components, this inverter controls drive speed of the spindle while managing power and peak loads during start-up.
Stepper motors provide high torque when advancing on X, Y and Z axis. It makes this desktop CNC milling machine capable of machining hard materials just like its higher line counterparts.